Hey Parents! Curve the Urge is now accepting registration for June Sessions!
We understand how difficult it can be to initiate a conversation about sex with your children. Curve the Urge provides parents with the tools to create an open dialogue about sex between parent and child. We also provide youth participants with tons of information about why they should refrain from sexual activity. We'd also like to mention that all program features are completely FREE!
Other program features and benefits include:
- Benefits of abstinence
- Pregnancy prevention
- HIV and STD prevention
- Refusal and negotiation skills
- Youth and parent communication workshops
- Free on- and off-site counseling
- Free STD and HIV testing
- Volunteer hours for participation
- Prizes and giveaways
- June 3, 11:00 AM - 2:45 PM
- June 10, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- June 17, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- June 24, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn the importance of abstinence. Visit the link below to learn more!
Register here >